XLIV. FriBiDi Functions
This PECL extension is not bundled with PHP. Information for installing this PECL extension may be found in the manual chapter titled Installation of PECL extensions. Additional information such as new releases, downloads, source files, maintainer information, and a CHANGELOG, can be located here: http://pecl.php.net/package/fribidi.
In order to use these functions you must compile PHP with Fribidi support
by using the
Windows users will enable php_fribidi.dll inside of php.ini in order to use these functions. The DLL for this PECL extension may be downloaded from either the PHP Downloads page or from http://pecl4win.php.net/
This extension has no resource types defined.
The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_UTF8 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_8859_6 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_8859_8 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_CP1255 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_CP1256 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_ISIRI_3342 (integer)
- FRIBIDI_CHARSET_CAP_RTL (integer)
Used for test purposes, will treat CAPS as non-English letters
- FRIBIDI_RTL (integer)
Right to left
- FRIBIDI_LTR (integer)
Left to right
- FRIBIDI_AUTO (integer)
Autodetect the base direction
- Table of Contents
- fribidi_log2vis -- Convert a logical string to a visual one