XIII. Classkit Functions
These functions allow the dynamic manipulation of PHP classes, at runtime.
Note: This extension has been replaced by runkit, which is not limited to class manipulation but has function manipulation, as well.
This PECL extension is not bundled with PHP.
Information for installing this PECL extension may be found in the manual chapter titled Installation of PECL extensions. Additional information such as new releases, downloads, source files, maintainer information, and a CHANGELOG, can be located here: http://pecl.php.net/package/classkit.
This extension has no configuration directives defined in php.ini.
This extension has no resource types defined.
The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- Table of Contents
- classkit_import -- Import new class method definitions from a file
- classkit_method_add -- Dynamically adds a new method to a given class
- classkit_method_copy -- Copies a method from class to another
- classkit_method_redefine -- Dynamically changes the code of the given method
- classkit_method_remove -- Dynamically removes the given method
- classkit_method_rename -- Dynamically changes the name of the given method